Hyperion XP-1 : A Hydrogen-powered Hypercar
7 Key features of Hyperion XP-1
- The main feature that makes Hyperion XP-1 unique is that it’s using hydrogen as the fuel source.
- Hyperion motors planned to finish the product in 2022, which will be almost a 10-year project.
- Hyperion XP -1 coming with a Top speed of 221 mph (356 kmph) which also can reach up to 60 mph in just 2.2 seconds.
- It Offers about 1016 miles ( 1635 km range ) till the next refuel which is almost double as a fuel cell car and really fast refuelling time also a key feature in Hyperion XP-1.
- The car body is made up with a carbon composite with a titanium layer which is adding more strength to the body.
- Hyperion XP-1 comes with a hydrogen fuel cell produces energy to a pair of electric motors and an ultracapacitor to store energy.
- Hyperion XP-1 ‘s price or cost is not assigned or revealed yet by the company and also the company only planned to produce 300 cars by 2022.
Why A Hydrogen-powered Hypercar is More Refreshing & Beneficial than an Ordinary Supercar?
- Hydrogen is a clean powerful energy source and cost-effective when compares to other energy sources.
- Can drive for a longer range for about 1000 miles which can only be achieved by a hydrogen fuel cell with a really fast refuelling time.
- Not affecting to reduce the performances under high heat or very cold temperatures.
More than a commercial product, the company’s goal is to show the world how can we make use of hydrogen to the automobile industry with many positive benefits.
If you are interested in the new trends in the Automobile industry, You must know about the Microlino.