How can computer programming improve your life
- It improves your technical skill level to a maximum amount with a lot of thinking ability.
- computer programming is a well-recognized field in the industry which mainly contribute you with lots of opportunities.
- the financial state of a programmer is higher and you will get paid more for ur skills
- self-satisfaction and self-motivation when you are getting higher with your programming abilities.
We can’t imagine the technology happening in the present world without Computer Programming Languages. Most of the new inventions based of computer programming and its concepts. basically if you are a programmer you are way in front when compare to a normal ordinary person.
How much do computer programmers make ?
Computer programmer salary can vary from 50,000 $ to 100,000 $ from beginner to an experienced expert of the programming field. An estimated amount of 65,000 $ annual salary can be taken as the average amount.
What’s computer programming?
computer programming definition: Simply computer programming languages give computers instructions to perform a specific task. A computer can only understand “binary language” and in order to give instructions to the computer, computer programming languages are using. Then the code we write on a specific programme compiles into the binary language. After that only computer can understand the instructions we gave to it.
Introduction to programming
How programming languages give computers instructions according to computer language hierarchy
- Identification of the matter or the problem by the user and implementing the code by a high-level programming language.
- Then the code written by the user is converted into Assembly or machine language.
- then after converting it the machine language, the computer can identify the instructions given by the user.
- Then the implementation of the code instructions happen through hardware.
High-level computer programming languages
High-level computer programming languages are designed to simplify the computer programming code. Easy to read syntax terms are used here and then they are converted to low-level language which can be identified by a computer.
Few examples of high-level languages
- Java script
the codes that are implemented by high-level computer programming languages must be processed by a compiler or an interpreter.
The compiler converts the high-level code into machine code or assembly code which are in the low-level computer programming languages category. Then the programme can be identified by the operating system.
Similar as the compiler. Interpreters commonly used in Python, Ruby and Perl languages. Interpreter skips the process of converting the high-level code into machine code, instead, it directly converts it to the code that the computer can read.
Low-level computer programming languages
Assembler is the main processor that implements the Assembly code and machine code that is mainly known as low-level computer programming languages and they can directly pass into the process and can be identified by the system.
High memory capacity should be needed for a user to implement assembly codes and should care about numeral codes for every instruction, while a high-level language handles these automatically.
Finally, according to the process of the programming hierarchy, the output is implemented by the hardware.
History of computer programming languages & moderation
Analytical engine and Difference engine implemented during 1842 – 1849 considered as the early history and the foundation for programming.
In 1940 s, recognizable electrically powered computers were made hand-tuned assembly language programs were practised.
In the 1950s, John Mauchly’s Shortcode considers as the first high-level language in the history of programming.
And also in the same era, Alick Glennie developed Autocode which considers as the first compiled programming language.
In 1954, Fortran was introduced by IBM which is the first general-purpose programming language to implement a certain function.
IPL, FLOW MATIC, FORTRAN, COMTRAN, CPL, BCPL are some notable languages in this era.
From 1960 – 1980 era, Speakeasy, Simula, C, Smalltalk, Prolog, ML, BCPL, B, SQL are some popular computer programming languages.
In the 1980’s C++, Common Lisp, MATLAB, LabView, FL invented pointing towards the modules and performance.
What programming language is Arduino?
Arduino language is C++ with specials functions and varieties and having many abstractions built in to make it easier and simple to use.
What programming language do computers use?
Computers using binary language to identify the instructions given by the user which is basically a signal of 1 or 0. Programmers mainly using C++ language to create computer programmes, operating systems and other applications on a computer.
The modern age of computer programming languages
With new trends in the modern age, Action Script, C#, D, F#, Go, Rust, Kotlin, Elixir, Julia, Typescript, Swift are the latest trending computer programming languages.
Latest Trends are mainly pointed towards the wider capabilities, software development, better efficiency, easy customization and many more factors.
Latest trending computer programming languages are listed below
With the use of these high-level languages, modern technology, industry and economic sectors are developing rapidly.
- Modern problem-solving applications where programming is highly advantage
- Arithmetic calculations where the human brain can’t process.
- Development of the internet sector and web development field.
- In the automobile industry when developing the systems of the vehicle.
- E-commerce sector
- Engineering sector using Objective-C and Matlab
- Finance and healthcare
- SQL for marketing
- Data analysis by Matlab
- Mobile application development for the easiness of day to day life.
Why you should learn a programming language?
- programmers are a set of people who always contributing to the development of the technology sector. with this development, life becomes much easier.
- Computer programming jobs are at the level of highly paid jobs in the world.
- High reputation in society.
- If you know how to deal with codes, then your life will be much more efficient.
Where do I put programming languages on a resume or CV?
Programming languages known in resume are categorized in the “Technical skills” section under the “programming languages” heading. List them one by one. A rating of your knowledge level can also be expressed as a fraction ( 9.5 / 10 ). But it’s not compulsory.
Having qualifications and education level about computer languages is always a plus point. Then you can put the qualifications in your “Education section”.
- 2020 – Your degree, specialization or any courses you followed along with the respective year.
Having experience of working in some company or your experience on computer programming can be expressed in the “Work experience” section.
- Feb 2020 – Mention your position ( trainee or intern ) along with the company name and address.
If you have done any projects or further studies or researches based on computer programming, then you can express them in the ” Projects ” and ” Research ” sections respectively.