Parents are aware that children have too much energy for their lives to be boring. Your youngster may become upset if their gloves do not fit on their feet, or they may steal all of your money and cut it up like a salad. As the saying goes, if we don’t laugh, we’ll cry. Therefore, we might as well laugh about it.
01. “My friend’s son has difficulty picking up a book.”
02. “The world’s fastest thing. “Opening this hand will make you doubt your own strength.”
03. He mistook it for chocolate.
04. “My friend’s 4-year-old cousin just cut up this money and says, ’She’s cooking.”
05. “His coworker’s daughter attempted to pick the lock on his car and got the barrette stuck.”
06. “She realized she’d destroyed something she cared about and would never see it whole again.”
07. “My son wanted to feel like he played a significant role in helping me cook. “I instructed him to keep an eye on the oven tray.”
08. A little bath.
09. “At my parents’ house, my son was playing hide and seek.”
10. “Today, my toddler decided to ‘help cooking.'”
11. “They can feel it; this is pure torture.”
12. “He’s having a temper tantrum because his gloves don’t fit his feet.”
13. “I asked my youngest to clean his desk so he could at least work on it. I did not know what to expect but I think he wins.”
14. “Opened the fridge to find out my 3yo decided to help me putting the eggs away.”
15. “I was mowing the grass today and my wife texts me and says, ’I’m going to lay on the couch and maybe get a quick nap.’”
16. “A 4-year-old unlocked the door to my office with a penny and let my 2-year-old in to create this $4,000 masterpiece.”
17. “My daughter trying to hide when she’s supposed to be in bed.”
18. “This is my X-ray after I ate a quarter after stealing it from my brother when I was 5.”